8.26.2009

Man, I Feel Like a Woman!

Once again!

Weight: 169 lbs
Razor Status: Resting
Days Since Last Eyebrow Wax: 0
Hubby's Mood: Content

Ahh, I feel so much better! I think I'll even shower and shave tonight!

It was so nice to go to the salon today and get a little bit of pampering in before I go back to work! I got a long over due hair cut which of course feels wonderful! She took about 2 inches off and my hair is now about chin length. I told her that I wanted it short enough that I wouldn't be able to pull it back into a pony tail. This will force me to take the time to style it every day.

After my haircut she gave me a fantastic pedicure. It was absolute bliss! I forgot how nice it is to have someone pamper you like that. I don't remember the last time my feet felt so good. If I had to guess, I'd say it was the day before my wedding. In 2006! The best part is that this salon doesn't charge extra for a french pedi. Score!

After my pedi we headed over to the chair to proceed with the barbaric ritual of ripping hair off my face. I remember why I put it off the way I do. Because no amount doing it will ever get me used to the feeling. It hurts like a bitch and my face always looks like someone just smacked me around afterwards. But I have to say that I do like the end result. I think I will tweeze in between waxing to make it last longer. But I vow never to go more than 3 weeks without a wax. I promise!

Now I have to get The Boy to bed so I can shower and shave. And I may even thank Hubby tonight for suggesting that I get pampered today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!