8.29.2009

Wait Until the Kids Go to Bed

Then indulge...


Weight: 169 lbs
Razor Status: Dormant
Days Since Last Eyebrow Wax: 3
Hubby's Mood: Antsy

If there is one thing I have learned in my two years of motherhood, it's that there are certain things that you just have to wait to do until the kids go to sleep. You know what I'm talking about...

I'm talking about eating a bowl of ice cream. Your favorite cookie. Or a bag of chips.

Yeah, I'm a 27 year old mother of two who doesn't share her favorite foods. So I wait until the kids are sleeping to indulge.

What did you think I was talking about? Perv!

3 comments:

  1. I admit...I wasn't thinking FOOD! LOL! Thanks for entering my giveaway!! LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. If you dare eat anything while they are awake you might as well say goodbye to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!