9.08.2009

Top Ten Reasons I Want to Have Sex

Get me while I'm hot!

Razor Status: Resting
Days Since Last Eyebrow Wax: 13
Hubby's Mood: Antsy

In no particular order.

1. I just shaved. It could be a while before these legs (and whatnot) are smooth again so unless you don't like the feel of silky smooth legs, let's go. Of course, if you prefer the fuzzy leg feel, we can wait a week.

2. I just watched Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney get it on in her father's boat and I'm feeling a little randy. Chances are it'll be good so what are you waiting for?

3. I just tried on my skinny jeans and they fit. Nothing makes me feel sexier than a little confidence booster and the skinny jeans are the ultimate compliment. Let's celebrate!

4. I feel bad. I was PMSing for a week and then on my period for another 4 days or so. It's been a while. Don't bitch about it. It's sex, isn't it?

5. I just got back from a slumber party and seeing all the sex toys got me fired up. I may have even brought one home to play with. Wanna see what I bought?

6. The kids fell asleep a few minutes early. Quick, you have about 10 minutes before I'm ready to pass out. And I'm told that that's more than enough time.

7. I just finished off 32 oz. of Red Bull. I've got enough energy to have a nice romp in the sack but take advantage now. Once it wears off I'll be comatose for the next 8 hours.

8. I'm buzzed. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with getting your wife drunk so you can get some, but hey, whatever works.

9. You happen to look really hot today. If you're lucky, I'll just jump your bones and you won't have anything to say about it.

10. The kids are with one of the grandparents for the night. I may even shave, have a glass of wine and watch a scene from Mr. & Mrs. Smith to get myself into the mood. Just make sure you have some energy because who knows when we will be kid free for an entire night again.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It sounds so familiar to the thoughts in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can relate to each and every one of those. Although, the one about fitting in to the skinny jeans tops my list. Nothing works more for me than feeling thin!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!