1.28.2010

Do You Want to See Pictures of My Kids?

I have become that mom. You know the one.

“Do you want to see pictures of my kids?”

“No? Well here, I’ll show them to you anyway.”

“Where are you going?”

“Ok, I’ll just email them to you. And maybe print you a copy. And maybe send you the link so you can view them online”

“I saw that you deleted my email without opening it. I’ll send it to you again.”

“Hey, do you want to see pictures of my kids?”

Yeah, I’m that mom that you want to punch in the face.

So, do you want to see pictures of my kids?


















2 comments:

  1. So, first, let me say...You are welcome for the inspiration. Secondly, that baby girl is just a little feminine version of Mikael! Too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I totally relate to that!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!