No, not that kind. Get your mind out of the gutter.
If you know me, you know that I'm an action flick junkie. If it has explosions, fight scenes or intense car chases, it's for me. Want to know why?
1. I don't like to cry. Especially if it's a sad cry. I won't watch Marley & Me for that reason. It doens't make me feel good.
2. Romances usually piss me off. Or make me hate my husband. Neither of which is very good for my marriage.
3. Action movies are sexy. There's something hot about Josh Duhamel running through the desert shooting at alien robots. There's nothing sexy about Will Ferrell streaking through the quad.
4. A girl can dream, right? Every girl wishes she could tame a methodical assassin as sexy as Tim Olyphant and become the only woman he could ever love.
5. I have a secret need to be a bad ass. I can't stand Angelina Jolie, but I can't deny that she's looks super hot curving a bullet. Sometimes I want to be her.
6. I need a scapegoat. I'm not watching Vin Diesel and Channing Tatum. I'm not lusting after them either. No, I'm just watching a really good action flick. "Oh, he's in this? I had no idea!"
7. A lot of these movies are based off of shows from when I was a kid. I love the nostalgia! And who knew that Wolverine would be so sexy when I grew up!
8. It might just get me fired up! A romantic romp is nice, but every once in a while us girls like an intense evening a la "Mr. & Mrs. Smith".
9. It's a break from reality. I haven't ever seen Robert Downy Jr. wiping snot or Christian Bale getting spit up on. I'm just saying.
10. But I am nurturing. I wouldn't mind being in Liv Tyler's position, nursing Edward Norton's wounds. No really, I'm ok with it.