2.02.2010

I Would Never!

Before I became a mother, I decided that there were certain things that I would never force my children to do.

-I would never force my children to play a sport they didn't like.

-I would never force my children to play an instrument they didn't like.

-I would never force my children to be involved in things I wish I had been a part of when I was a kid. For example, cheerleading, dance, chess club etc.

-I would never, ever force my child to wear shirts bearing the logo of bands that I love. Never.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I never said never. As a little kid, you dont know what you are going to like. So my philosophy is they can try it. If after they try it, they dont like it, they dont have to do it again. That is my philosophy. As far as the band tshirts??? That is all you. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!