3.10.2010

Details, Details



I detailed the cars this weekend. It was fun. Really. I love being on my hands and knees with a vacuum and a pack of baby wipes, scraping once soggy Cheerios of the floor mats of my car. I do.

Here's a list of what I found. Not that you care but you will read anyway because you know half this shit is in your car, too. And you want to see if someone else has the same shit as you so you won't feel like the only one. Well, I'm telling you now, you're not. It was probably in my car, too.

In no particular order:

4 bluetooth headsets
3 cell phone chargers
23 pens
$4.82 in change (mostly pennies)
64 Fruit Loops
Insurance cards dating back to 2006
Registration cards dating back to 2007
CDs from 1998
8 ties
2 lunch containers
1 broken hair clip
3 tubes of lip gloss
2 iPod clips
4 pair of ear buds
6 Happy Meal toys
5 balls
1 toy piano
and a partridge in a pear tree

5 comments:

  1. I'm too scared to even do my van. You are a brave brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a small yard sale waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I actually just cleaned out my trailblazer, and I got one trashbag full of trash and one full of crap to bring back inside.
    I must say, I am very impressed you found 4 bluetooth headsets. Did you just keep buying them because you lost them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing the shit we lose in our car? Did you see my post entitled Shit People Leave At Car Washes? People leave all kinds of crazy, big, expensive stuff there. Oh, and all that ties into my WW. Shit. My blog is full of shit. I'm full of shit. Just all kinds of shit going on around here. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are any of those pens cool? Could you send me some? And maybe some lip gloss too. I can always use some of that.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!