3.22.2010

I Thought the Pacquiao Look was Sexy


One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to start taking better care of myself.  This would include your typical eating right and exercising, but also things like doing something with my hair and wearing at least a little bit of makeup.

I have done pretty well with the last two.  Partly for Hubby, but partly for myself as well.  And I have to say, it has helped me feel a little more confident when I leave the house in the morning.

Unfortunately, not so much by the end of the day.

I came home from work the other day and Hubby asked me,

"Do you have a black eye or is your makeup just smeared?"

"I'm sorry, you don't like my battered boxer look?  I thought it might turn you on."

I felt super sexy!

1 comment:

  1. Know what frustrates me? When women look their best is when they DON'T want to have sex with us. They don't want to mess up their hair, or smear their makeup, or "walk around with sticky crotch."

    But when the sweat pants go on and the face is washed clean of appeal, THAT'S when it's time to get to business. I call bullshit.

    From now on my wife only gets me when my balls are dirty.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!