9.22.2010

Doing Something About It

Ok, so instead of just constantly making fun of my muffin top (although, I will continue because it's fun), I will actually DO SOMETHING about it!  Thursday I signed up for Weight Watchers.  I weighed in at 155.  I know it's not bad but I can't stand the way I look.  And the truth is, a healthy weight for my height and age is 124-155.  I don't like being on the "big" end of that weight range.  So I set a small goal.  8 pounds.  Once I hit that, I'll reevaluate and decide if I want to lose more.

I weighed in last night for the first time and I had lost 5 pounds already!  I think it's mostly first week shock on my body and I fully expect that next Tuesday will be much different.  I will not be expecting that much loss.  And yes, I weighed myself at the same time of the day.

So, if you're interested, I'm going to keep all three of my readers posted on my progress.

Don't worry, I'll still be my same old cranky, dry, sarcastic self.  Just skinnier.

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!