9.24.2010

I Invented Post-Its

Sooo...

I got a Facebook invitation to my 10 year high school reunion.

I think I'm having an anxiety attack!

High school... to put it mildly...

Really Fucking Sucked!!!

It goes without saying that I wasn't popular.  But really, I wasn't really the type of person who wished for popularity.  Just acceptance.  Even up until the very end (ie. prom) I was rejected.  Would you believe that I was kicked out of the limo for prom?  Oh yeah, I was the "friend" that got the boot in favor of someone else.  So my boyfriend and I rented a car instead.  A really nice car that we kept all weekend.  So take that, fuckers.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how I feel about this reunion.  In fact, I'm not even sure I can form a logical, sensible thought about it.  I have two friends that want me to go.  My maid of honor, Morgan and my fellow photog friend, Heather.

Heather told me that we would go together a la Romy and Michelle.  We totally invented Post-Its.  I discovered the formula for the glue and Heather thought to make them yellow.  Shut the fuck up, Janeane Garofalo!!!

I guess it's a good thing I started Weight Watchers.  Because if I go to this thing, I better look really fucking amazing!  Like, make all the popular chicks jealous and all the popular guys suck in their beer bellies.  I have the dress picked out and everything.  Hold on to your husbands because I don't feel like wiping drool off my dress all night!

So, I think I'm going.  But I made Heather swear that she would stick with me.  Otherwise I might have to bust out my Carrie powers.  

Payback's a bitch, bitches!!!
Share |

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Romy and Michelle. That's one of those movies that no matter how many times I come across parts of it on TV, I still want to sit down and watch it.

    I had my 10-year reunion a few summers ago (crap, I'm getting old) and it was sad how many people really hadn't changed since high school. The bitchy girls still looked the same and the notorious class party animal still ended up throwing up on the bathroom floor. Grow up already, People!

    I hope you have a great time and look super hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed up on going to my reunions. Simply came down to the fact that I love my life now and did not then. The friends I had then that meant anything are part of my life. The ones that are not, are not.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!