9.07.2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts: God, bitches and pimps

It's time to get random, bitches!


randomtuesday


Yesterday, Hubby sat down to play a video game.  Excited, The Kid grabbed the other controller and told Hubby that he wanted to "Elp" (we're still working on our H's) him "get the bad guys".  So, in the interest of teaching The Kid valuable lessons in the history of organized crime, Hubby gave him the controller and said "Ok, you got my back?".  To which The Kid replied "Yep!", then grabbed Hubby's arm and said "Now I got your arm!"

The Diva sounds like a lawnmower when she sleeps.  I think I'm going to take a recording to play back to her prom date in about 17 years.

No one can ever tell me that I'm not planning for the future!

I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought two cans of formula for The Diva.  I gave the cashier two of those Enfamil check/coupon thingies.  One for $5 and one for $3.  She rang the first one up as $5 but rang the second one up as $30.  Of course I didn't realize it until I got in the car and looked at my receipt.  Now, the Christian in me was telling me that God wants me to make the right choice and go back inside to let her correct it.  But the Broke Ass Bitch in me was telling me that obviously, God wanted me to have free formula.  Broke Ass Bitch won that argument.

We had a Labor Day party on Sunday.  It was fun and we had lots of food and drinks.  I had about 3 glasses of Tuscan Lemonade Vodka mixed with Sprite.  Talk about YUMMO!  Well, I guess God was punishing me for my future choices because I woke up yesterday feeling like Death had run me over, backed up over me and ran me over again.  With a cement truck.  That was full of cement.

I'm trying to break into review/giveaway blogging.  Mainly because I want free shit.  But really, who doesn't  But also, think of the TRAFFIC!  Review/giveaway bloggers are like the pimps of the blogging world.  They get all the traffic, all the free shit and all the fun.  I want to be a pimp.

My friend Crystal has to stop posting photos like this on Facebook.  Or maybe she should post more.  I'm still deciding.  Thoughts?



That's it for today.  Peace.  I'm out.

9 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud on the whole back/arm thing. ;)

    Planning for the future is definitely what I do with Princess Nagger, too. I want to be prepared when she brings home her first boyfriend named 'Spike' years down the road. ;)

    That drink does sound YUMMO - but the after effects not so much.

    RTT: Old Wine, Grapes, Winemaking, Noisy Neighbors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the free in us just wins. I believe it's all good. Karma will bite us later but for now enjoy it!

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww LOL loved that first paragraph!
    Is that very hot guy up there humpin a rock? i kid i kid LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Broke Ass Bitch! Formula costs way too much!
    I want to be a blog pimp too! I want free stuff! Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking Crystal is a *great* friend and should keep the pictures flowing!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm with them; more pics like that could never hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Planning for the future is exactly why I record my kid's tantrums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures of hot guys...maybe that's what you should be giving away :) I say yay for Broke Ass Bitch!!! The one cashing you out should have paid attention. It's not your job to do her job. Besides formula is frickin expensive as all hell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this 'Crystal' person has sensational taste and should keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!