2.07.2011

I WON!!!

Dude, I seriously freaking WON the BEST contest EVER!  I signed up for JustFab about a year ago and I LOVE their website!  You fill out a style profile and they email you shoe and bag selections every month!  It's like having your own personal shopper!  The best part: all of their shoes and bags are just $39.95 and free shipping!  How amazing is that?!?  I ordered my first pair in December and totally ROCKED these boots on New Year's Eve!  I knew there was something about these boots that were out of this world.  Besides the fact that they are totally HAWT, super comfy (imagine stumbling around after 5 cosmos in 3 inch heels) and uber cheap!  They totally helped me win this rockin' contest!  Look at this!  I won!  And isn't that bag just incredible?!?  I can't wait to get it!

See that hot mama next to me in the photo?  That's my girlie, Katrina.  I even bought her a pair of super hotness for her birthday (Ok, so her birthday is in JUNE and she got them in JANUARY but that's beside the point) because this website is so freaking amazing!

Anyway, if you want to get in on the action, just click this linky thingy HERE and get to shopping!  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!