2.01.2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Serial killers, divorce and addiction!


randomtuesday

Let's get random, bitches!

Check out these random tweets from my Twitter stream.  And if you want to see them as they spew from my head, follow me HERE.

Random tweets about parenting:

The Princess is so tired she's sitting in my lap rubbing MY eyes. I think it's time for bed.

The Princess and I just got done crawling through the house barking like dogs.

Successful parenting is... realizing that you have NOT raised a serial killer. I'll check back in on this one in about 20 years.

Random tweets about marriage:

Now there's a good reason to consider divorce! Every other weekend of peace! I'll have to talk it over with the hubby. ;)
  
Sometimes I hate it when hubby has off. He's always asking me what I'm doing and giving me crap about being on the computer.

Random shameless plugs:

I'm developing a severe popularity complex. Be my friend on my new FB page? I only have 10 so far. :(http://twurl.nl/4m8153

Just added my Networked Blogs widget. Won't you follow me?http://twurl.nl/vwfyv8

Random tweets about social networking:

I hate getting spammed in the morning. It gives me a headache.

How can I not follow someone with the twitter name @Lovemymartini?

Random tweets about the muffin top:

My daily workout consists of dancing around my house, trying to avoid stepping on my 18 month old who is always at my heels.


I think I'm developing an unhealthy addiction to Jet-Puffed Strawberry HeartMallows! YUM!

What is it about Chick Fil A that makes me destroy my diet? Yum!


Just... random:

Water doesn't always GUSH, if you feel like you're peeing your pants, go to the hospital, LOL!

Ugh, I have so much that I have to buy but no money to buy it with. Gah!

3 comments:

  1. I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/ I also wanted to say how much I love your blog and reading the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to start hanging out on Twitter - you're hysterical! :)

    RTT: Snow, Ice, Dinos, Snuggie Envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often considered the divorce thing...!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!