3.18.2011

Bottoms Up: Midori Sour Recipe

Happy Friday!  I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!  To get you started off on the right foot, I have put together this recipe.

When I turned 21 I was kind of at a loss.  I was a "good girl" and didn't really drink before I was of legal age (aside from the occasional glass of cheap wine) so I had no idea where to start with my new venture into adulthood.  Fortunately, I had my friends and my boyfriend (AKA: future husband) to guide me.  We got to the bar and my friend ordered me a Midori sour.  YUM!  I was in heaven and didn't drink anything but Midori sours for the next 6 months.

So in the interest of nostalgia, here you go!

1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
1 part whisky sour mix
2 parts Sprite or other lemon-lime soda

Stir and pour over a highball glass filled with ice.  Garnish with maraschino cherries.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!