3.11.2011

Bottoms Up: Raspberry Cosmopolitan Recipe

I got this recipe from my sister in law right before New Years Eve.  It was so delicious and I ended up putting back five of these babies that night.  Needless to say, I was feeling pretty good by the time The Hub had to carry me to bed!

Here you go!

2 parts raspberry vodka (I use Svedka)
1 part triple sec
1 part lime juice
1 part cranberry-raspberry juice

Pour into a shaker and add a few cubes of ice.  Shake and strain into a martini glass.  Garnish with a lime wedge or three raspberries (like olives) if you like.

This recipe is super simple and delicious!  It's refreshing, too so it would be great for an outdoor party or just sitting on the porch, enjoying the warm weather.  Can you tell I'm looking forward to spring?  Just be careful because they go down really smooth and will hit hard if you're not paying attention to how many you've had.

Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!