3.08.2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Martinis, baseball and unicorn blood

randomtuesday


Let's get random, bitches!

What a fun week! I hope you all had a good one! Here are some random tweets from my Twitter stream. To follow the madness, just click HERE. Enjoy!

Sometimes I look forward to going to bed because I really want my morning cup of coffee. Good night!

Watching Sonny with a Chance with The Kid. Frat boy is wearing a Delta Nu shirt. Isn't that a sorority? As in, Elle Woods?

Seriously? It's only 8:30? I feel like I have been up for 10 hours already!

Mmm... Apple martinis kicked my ass tonight! So yummy though!

Radio: ACDC Nine Lives; The Kid: This is the Iron Man song! Me: I'm so proud of you!

Reservations have been made! I feel like I'm going on a first date, lol! It's been over a year since we had a date night!

Date night tonight! Without the kids! I can't wait!!! Ps. It was The Hub's suggestion. I wonder what he wants...

Oh dear sweet coffee. You are the reason I get out of bed in he morning! Oh, and you too, kids.

I #ff @IamthePeachy1 because she has unicorn blood running through her veins. Take that, Charlie!

@Htswanger It's ok, it's not your fault. I'm like a drug. You'll go through withdrawal if I don't tweet regularly, lol!

As soon as The Hub gets home we're going out so I locked up the dogs. You should hear the greyhound howl of death coming from their room!

Sometimes it takes more courage to walk away from something that's not working than to stick with it just because you love it.

The Hub got tickets to home opener. Spring is just around the corner!

To iPad or not to iPad. That is the question.

Has anyone tried the Peanut Butter Creme Oreos? O.M.G.

Why does pepperoni have to be so yummy?

And now for your random man candy (thanks once again to my girl, Crystal for doing the dirty work!) of the week. And this little morsel actually has a name! This would be Jed Hill, cover model for The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton. I would like to personally thank Jaci for writing a book that warranted a cover like this. You bet your ass this is on my "to read" list. I have no shame in admitting that I am judging this book by its cover. None.


4 comments:

  1. And her books are as good as the covers! Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried the Peanut Butter Oreos but I might have to check them out!! I’m a new follower Happy Tuesday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that man candy is to die for....

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!