3.01.2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Tony Stark, jackhammers and rejection


randomtuesday


Let's get random, bitches!

Busy Twitter week for me, partially thanks to the Oscars.  Here we go!

"I'll get REAL Jersey up in this piece!" -Scott Caan

The Princess is out of breath from laughing at the dog chasing his tail! #sofunny

I didn't realize Michelle Williams had done anything since Dawson's Creek #redcarpetmoms #Oscars

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it" -Lena Horne #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

@insomniacmom In my dreams I'm Pepper Potts! #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

Something delicious. And yummy. <3 RT @insomniacmom: Yes, there is just something about RDJr. RT @MuffinTopMommy: Oh Tony Stark! #Oscars

 "YOU get an Oscar! And YOU get an Oscar! And YOU get an Oscar!" -Oprah #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

 LMAO! Doesn't he own a shirt? #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

 That wasn't the Trent Reznor I remember! #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

 Wanted wine and cheese. Have the Chardonnay but I'll have to settle for string cheese. #Oscars #redcarpetmoms

 JF's ass isn't bad in a leotard! #oscars #redcarpetmoms

 The Kid is going crazy because "Tony Stark" is on TV! #oscars

 I would like to observe a moment of silence in memory of my garbage can and recycle buckets who were kidnapped by the wind today. =...(

 Ugh! Gas leak. Jackhammers. Flashing lights. No sleep in my near future...

 Pay attention: Mikey didn't eat anything. That's why they were surprised he liked Life cereal. So, stop calling your human vacuum Mikey. 

I wonder what the best thing was BEFORE sliced bread.

@RBtWBC Oh yes! I usually have a glass when the kids go to bed each night. Sometimes I treat myself to a martini but it's usually wine.

@springraine I was up to 1200 and now I'm down to 1192. Virtual rejection sucks. :(

What?!?  I forgot the random man candy?!?  Well, fuck!  Here you go, please forgive me!
PS. I got this one from my girl, Crystal's blog, Reading Between the Wines.  Check it out (linky in my sidebar)!


2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Twitter..

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for guys in nothing but jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting burns calories. I promise!