3.12.2011

Saturday searches: Toys, angels and candy

It's time for Saturday Searches again!  If you want to participate, just check out your stats and list the search terms that led people to your blog.  Then, come back here and leave a comment with the link.  I'd love to check it out!

Here we go!

monologues about toys - I could write an entire post about my "toys"! *Wink, wink*

raising the dead mara purnhagen - I hope you enjoyed it!

adopted child monologues - Unfortunately, there's no denying that my kids are my biologicals.

bulimia monologues - I'm proud to report that my son is through testing his gag reflex.

coffee vs alcohol - I've figured out the solution. Coffee in the morning, alcohol at night. Seems simple enough.

coupon oraganizer reviews - I'm sensing a trend here.

crreme de menthe muffins - Ew. And I'm not just talking about the spelling error that led someone to my blog.

i want a muffin top - You can have mine. But I have to ask . . . WHY?!?

man angel - Mmm . . .

monologues candy - Unfortunately, the only candy that my diet allows for is man candy. Wait, that's not unfortunate . . .

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting burns calories. I promise!